Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 19...

So according to one of my favorite little phone apps, baby center, my baby is currently the size of a tomato. A tomato, a round red vegetable or fruit (depending on who you ask.) Is it me or is comparing your baby to produce a little creepy. On another note, I have to say that I am enjoying my second trimester compared to the not so fond memories of the first trimester. Instead of having nausea everyday, I know feel like eating a whole cow on a daily basis.Thanks to that the pounds seem to be picking up. There goes my skinny days, but its all for a good cause. 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You should enjoy every minute and every pound. Begin pregnant is a wonderful thing. I gained 90lbs with my pregnancy and lost all the weight, so don't worry. Just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Every pregnancy is different. Most people get craving, and morning sickness. I was fortunate not to get morning sickness but the cravings were there. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I think it is a great time in woman's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, I am in your class. I am in the ultrasound program at Triton and I am finishing my degree. I go to clinicals at Westlake Hospital and scan pregnant woman most of the day. I love scanning and seeing the babies moving around. Does your baby move around a lot yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping you are feeling good and that your pregnancy goes well. The baby will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! it only gets better. I have two children and am also a surgical nurse in labor and delivery so I know exactly what your going through - believe me, most woman feel exactly the way you do. Enjoy, pregnancy is a beautiful part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very touching news, Congregations. Be sure to enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete